The aim of the Mailing List is to inform you of activities and events happening in and around Pebmarsh. Sign up to stay in touch.
An error has occurred, which probably means the feed is down. Try again later.
- THUNDERSTORMS are due to bring an end to the latest heatwave in Essex this week, with forecasters warning for the potential of torrential downpours.
- Resurfacing works and more are set for multiple roads
- More than 150,000 patients were waiting for routine treatment at the Mid and South Essex NHS Trust in June, new figures show.
- THE launch of a new paranormal-themed book is set to be a spooky affair as it takes place in Colchester’s most haunted pub.
- A CIRCUS which has helped to house Ukrainian refugees is set to perform two shows in mid Essex.
- Ahead of his last show on BBC Radio 2, Paul O'Grady reveals the real reason he's leaving.
- Colchester United were beaten by Stockport County
- Firefighters worked quickly to stop a fire in the open from spreading to homes in Colchester today.
- Officers evacuated the Harvester and Sainsbury's as a precaution
- Colchester United fans have their say on Stockport County loss
- Northern Superchargers superbly defend 127 against London Spirit to win their first game in the women's Hundred.
- The pilot miscalculated his approach to the runway and ended up in foliage, a report finds.
- Chris Wreh ensures Southend left Solihull with something to show for their efforts as they scrapped their way to a 1-1 National League draw.
- Newly-promoted Stockport get their season off and running with a deserved 1-0 win against Colchester.
- The officer waded into the water along with members of the public at a Southend-on Sea beach.