The aim of the Mailing List is to inform you of activities and events happening in and around Pebmarsh. Sign up to stay in touch.
- Pebmarsh Parish Council would like to give a warm welcome to the newest member of the Parish Council, Cllr Sharon […]
- Advertisers 2020 February 2020
- Parish Update – January 2020
- ROAD TRAFFIC REGULATION ACT 1984 – SECTION 14(1) Temporary Traffic Regulation Order of Hill House Road, Pebmarsh Please click on the following link https://one.network/?tm=115272914 to find […]
- 96 Take 2 – Pubmarsh Golf Society – Resurrection (corrected spelling) –> Pubmarsh Golf Society Pebmarsh (aka, Pubmarsh) Golf Society […]
- 96 Pubmrash Golf Society – Resurrection –> Pubmarsh Golf Society Pebmarsh (aka, Pubmarsh) Golf Society Further to much discussion, […]
- 96 Pebmarsh in Bloom: SAVE THE DATE – Saturday 28th March – RACE NIGHT Please see poster SAVE THE DATE […]
- 96 Bures: Community Information Session Pebmarsh Mailing List View this email in your browser BURES : COMMUNITY INFORMATION SESSION MONDAY […]
- Posts from Pebmarsh Parish Council for Tue, 11th February 2020 Information update for Pebmarsh Mailing List subscribers. View this email […]
- A SWIMMING pool will be transformed into a dazzling display of light and music as part of a series of events celebrating the scientific and creative in Essex.
- A MAN from north Essex has been appointed a hotel group’s new property director.
- TOUCHING tributes have been paid to a “barbecue king” and devoted family man.
- A COLCHESTER-based firm has been shortlisted for an award.
- ESSEX County Council was repeatedly forced to fork out compensation after incorrectly charging families for the care of elderly and vulnerable relatives.
East Anglian Daily Times
- House prices in Suffolk Coastal have risen by more than three times in the last 20 years – but who’s buying them?
- Plans for any further work on an Ipswich northern bypass have officially ceased, with work on a new task force to assess the town’s traffic now getting underway.
- Owners of flats in an Ipswich building with unsafe cladding have marched on Westminster today supported by the town’s MP Tom Hunt.
- A man has been charged with murder in connection with the death of a man on Boxing Day in 1998.
- Anglian Water is cutting 200 jobs across all areas of the business.
- Grant Byrom was fatally stabbed in Colchester more than 20 years ago.
- A police officer claimed he refused as he had taken legal cannabidiol.
- Three people have now been arrested after a blaze at the listed Victorian waterfront building.
- The home secretary hits back at reports of distrust from security bosses and bullying behaviour.
- A council tourism boss says the county needs a new strategy to challenge "negative perceptions".