The aim of the Mailing List is to inform you of activities and events happening in and around Pebmarsh. Sign up to stay in touch.
- Unfortunately the meeting due to take place tomorrow evening, 1st December 2021, has had to be cancelled due to illness. […]
- The Parish Council would like to wish the village of Pebmarsh Merry Christmas! We are pleased to announce that we […]
- The next Parish Council meeting is on 1st December 2021 and the agenda can be found here: 01122021DEC AGENDA
- Major capital projects averaging Â£300m per annum included as part of the County Councilâ€™s Autumn Budget Statement A new railway […]
- Commitments on the Economy, Environment, Health and Family which will shape Essex for generations to come have been given the […]
An error has occurred, which probably means the feed is down. Try again later.
- A busy stretch of the A12 was closed for more than an hour after a crash.
- A ROAD has been closed following an accident with two vehicles.
- GREATER Anglia received more than £4million in fines last year.
- There will be a few road closures along some Essex motorways over the weekend of Friday January 21 to Sunday January 23
- A MAN has been jailed for over a decade after sex offences in the 1970s and 1980s.
- Wayne Brown today takes charge of his first game in interim charge of Colchester United
- Last week we look back at images from 1970s and 1980s in Colchester and this week we've jumped forward another decade.
- A businessman from Colchester has been fined more than £1,000 after failing to submit business papers to Companies House.
- A SALON is celebrating being named Essex’s best in a prestigious hairdressing awards ceremony.
- The site of the former Debenhams in Colchester has been empty since the store closed last year.
- Southend United record a third successive league win courtesy of Sam Dalby's stoppage time penalty.
- A 61-year-old man is arrested on suspicion of driving while unfit through drink or drugs.
- John Childs died after sustaining a head injury when he fell from a bus driven by Christopher Balding.
- Hannah Sindrey is jailed for life for murdering Paul Fletcher by stabbing him in the chest.
- The by-election on 3 February follows the fatal stabbing of Sir David Amess in October.