The aim of the Mailing List is to inform you of activities and events happening in and around Pebmarsh. Sign up to stay in touch.
- Many of you will have heard that the planning permission for the mast at Oak farm, has been rejected by […]
- There is a fraud email circulating and using the names of email contacts. An email comes from what appears to […]
- PM announces easing of some lockdown restrictions Prime Minister Boris Johnson has today (Tuesday 23 June) set out further changes […]
- Parish News July-August 2020
- Dear Residents, The regular updates from BDC are now too frequent to ensure that all updates are posted on the […]
- 96 Church Service email from Jim Crayston –> –> St. John the Baptist Church, Pebmarsh There will be a service […]
- 96 Joe Burlo from Lynne Burlo –> –> Lynne has asked us to send out the following It is with […]
- Posts from Pebmarsh Parish Council for Thu, 23rd July 2020 Information update for Pebmarsh Mailing List subscribers. View this email […]
- Aldi have begun selling a new range of high-tech robot cleaners.
- Disney's next big blockbuster Mulan was set to hit film screens across the UK and around the world this year – but will now appear elsewhere instead.
- COLCHESTER’S annual sports personality awards have been cancelled this year.
- The most common dreams have been revealed – including the reasons why we get them.
- When was the last time you received a love letter? Or when was the last time you wrote a love letter?
East Anglian Daily Times
- A teenager who was seriously injured in a fall at Bury St Edmunds skate park is set to return home, his mother has said.
- Some east Suffolk residents have been given less than a week’s notice as Highways England announced 24 weeks of overnight closures on the A14.
- Lockdown has been extremely frustrating for all of us, to say the least.
- Slimming World clubs in Suffolk are to start reopening from Monday – with organisers saying they “excited to be back” helping members with their weight and lifestyle goals in person.
- A six bedroom house with panoramic views over the River Stour has come on to the market for nearly £2million.
- Plans for a salary cap in League One and League Two are "unlawful and unenforceable" says the Professional Footballers Association.
- Key graphics explaining how coronavirus has spread in the UK and the government's response.
- Disembarking passengers "could have been sucked into the engine", a report finds.
- The premature babies were treated in hospitals 60 miles apart but an app kept their parents updated.
- The 28-year-old, who cannot be named, was jailed for at least 17 years in February for murder.