The aim of the Mailing List is to inform you of activities and events happening in and around Pebmarsh. Sign up to stay in touch.
- PM announces easing of some lockdown restrictions Prime Minister Boris Johnson has today (Tuesday 23 June) set out further changes […]
- Parish News July-August 2020
- Dear Residents, The regular updates from BDC are now too frequent to ensure that all updates are posted on the […]
- Yesterday the Health & Social Care Secretary announced that the NHS Test and Trace service will launch today (Thursday 28th […]
- Re-opening of our town centres Earlier this week the Prime Minister set out a timeline for retail to reopen in […]
- Posts from Pebmarsh Parish Council for Thu, 25th June 2020 Information update for Pebmarsh Mailing List subscribers. View this email […]
- Posts from Pebmarsh Parish Council for Fri, 12th June 2020 Information update for Pebmarsh Mailing List subscribers. View this email […]
- 96 Charity plant sale update email from Louise Bradley-Flack –> –> Charity plant sale update; A big thank you to […]
- 96 REMINDER – Charity Plant Sale Pebmarsh email from Louise Bradley-Flack –> –> CHARITY PLANT SALE PEBMARSH Saturday 6th June […]
- Posts from Pebmarsh Parish Council for Thu, 4th June 2020 Information update for Pebmarsh Mailing List subscribers. View this email […]
- Standard reader Paul Birtchnell captured this scenic image in Dedham.
- A CHARITY says it is with “huge regret” it will stop a home help service for older people across Essex.
- THE nation came together to celebrate the 72nd birthday of the NHS and thank the medics for their selfless courage and dedication.
- The family of a "gentle soul" who was murdered in a care home have paid tribute to his "kind and understanding" nature.
- ALTHOUGH a constant stream of traffic passes by it every day, the Railway Pond is silent and somehow timeless – a watery oasis alongside a much larger sea of asphalt and modern-day housing development.
East Anglian Daily Times
- Firefighters have been called to a Suffolk village after 300 tonnes of chopped wood were reported ‘well alight’.
- Campsites across Suffolk have undergone ‘extensive’ alterations in the last few weeks as the easing of coronavirus lockdown restrictions has allowed for people to stay away from home.
- Nearly 100 people have spent the weekend cleaning up Felixstowe after ‘unprecedented’ levels of waste were discovered around the town as coronavirus lockdown restrictions eased.
- A cruise ship docked in the deep waters off the east coast has been attracting the attention of locals.
- A teenager has been charged with possessing a kitchen knife in the centre of Bury St Edmunds.
- Harry Hennessy's family say he showed everyone "kindness and understanding".
- Key graphics explaining how coronavirus has spread in the UK and the government's response.
- Key maps and charts explaining how the respiratory virus has spread around the world and how it is being dealt with.
- Founder Peter Dutch, who gave up his job to run the group full-time and says he "couldn't walk away".
- Police were called to reports an assault at a residential home in Wickford, Essex, on Thursday.