The aim of the Mailing List is to inform you of activities and events happening in and around Pebmarsh. Sign up to stay in touch.
- Further to the Parish Council Meeting / Annual General Meeting last night and the election of a new Chairman and […]
- Latest update from Braintree District Council Hey everyone. We hope you are keeping safe and well. This newsletter will update […]
- This is a regular newsletter to keep you updated on our services, including some important reminders and helpful online links. […]
- Business News Update: Adoption of new planning framework, an update on grants, online training courses and business supportWhere are we with the business grants? Business grants have now been issued to just over 70% of eligible businesses – with […]
- Braintree District Council adopts its first Local Development Order Braintree District Council has adopted its first Local Development Order to […]
- Posts from Pebmarsh Parish Council for Fri, 15th May 2020 Information update for Pebmarsh Mailing List subscribers. View this email […]
- Cricket Bat Willows J S Wright Ltd will be harvesting the cricket bat willows at Water Lane in Braggs on […]
- 96 Garden waste collections extract from Braintree District Council Facebook Page ⚠️ Garden waste collections to resume ⚠️ Good news, we’re planning […]
- A woman has been charged with assault on an emergency worker in Colchester.
- A FRIEND was talking to me recently about his memories of growing up in Maldon.
- Frinton Lawn Tennis Club’s James Max took this picture after the courts reopened
- DOVERCOURT’S Costa Coffee has received positive feedback from customers following the re-opening of its drive-thru.
- A FAMOUS lifeboat regarded as a "national treasure" is being lovingly restored to its former glories.
East Anglian Daily Times
- Five rail services have been cancelled by Greater Anglia today due to train faults.
- Lockdown froze the housing market with the biggest blow to the industry in a generation – but buyers in Suffolk are chomping at the bit to buy, according to estate agents.
- EDF Energy could be set this week to submit its final plans for a new £14billion nuclear power station on the Suffolk coast to the Government – despite widespread anger over the timing of the application.
- The family of a British soldier who was killed during the retreat to Dunkirk have finally received a letter he wrote just before his death nearly 80 years ago.
- A new push to get Suffolk cycling in the wake of the coronavirus lockdown could solve town centre congestion in Suffolk while encouraging social distancing, it has been claimed.
- Key maps and charts explaining how the respiratory virus has spread around the world and how it is being dealt with.
- What's it like living and working in the UK's former castles and palaces during the pandemic?
- Key graphics explaining how coronavirus has spread in the UK and the government's response.
- A hospice in Colchester asks BAE Systems for help after reading BBC story about its curtain hooks.
- Joanne Campbell said she feared she would never see eight-year-old Isabelle again.