The aim of the Mailing List is to inform you of activities and events happening in and around Pebmarsh. Sign up to stay in touch.
- OFFICAL UPDATE RE. GOV.UK TEXT MESSAGES Following the alert sent out this morning, please see the official government response to messages […]
- The Essex County Council (Footpath 16, Colne Engaine and Footpath 22, Pebmarsh) (Temporary Prohibition of Use) Order 2020 Notice […]
- April 2020 small
- All updates can be found on the Government website here: https://www.gov.uk/coronavirus
- Good afternoon, Due to the current worldwide pandemic, Pebmarsh Parish Council will not be calling the upcoming meeting for next […]
- 96 [URGENT] Water Lane Development – Only two days left to respond Multi-phase, multi-dwelling development seeks change of use for […]
- 96 Second Clap for NHS Thursday 2nd April 8pm Second Clap for the NHS Thursday 8pm 2nd April 2020 View […]
- Posts from Pebmarsh Parish Council for Tue, 31st March 2020 Information update for Pebmarsh Mailing List subscribers. View this email […]
- 96 Parish News email from Jim Crayston –> –> “PARISH NEWS” MAGAZINE Because of the latest request by the government to self- isolate and distance ourselves we have taken […]
- 96 King's Head – message from the Pebmarsh Community Pub Management Committee email from PCPL Management Committee –> King's Head […]
- Prime Minister Boris Johnson has been moved out of intensive care after a two night stay, Downing Street has said.
- TENDRING council has been amongst the first councils to send out 'absolutely essential' grant payments to business which face financial difficulties due to the coronavirus outbreak.
- Celebrations to mark the 75th anniversary of Victory in Europe Day are unlikely to go ahead as planned in Maldon later this year.
- AROUND £20 million has been distributed to struggling businesses in Colchester in less than a week, as efforts to combat the economic impact of Covid-19 ramp up.
- A VEGAN cafe is diversifying into the takeaway business to ensure its loyal customers are still able to get their foodie fix during lockdown.
East Anglian Daily Times
- Stansted Airport is to open a drive-in coronavirus testing centre for NHS workers after flights there were grounded because of the crisis.
- Medical staff have showed their appreciation for the public for self-distancing as thousands took to the streets to clap for key workers.
- Hospitals across Suffolk and north Essex have confirmed a further 10 people have died after testing positive for coronavirus.
- The prime minister has been moved out of the intensive care unit where he had been receiving treatment for coronavirus.
- Temporary cells are to be built in the grounds of two Suffolk jails in a bid to stop coronavirus from spreading in the prisons.
- Key graphics explaining how coronavirus has spread in the UK and the government's response.
- Key maps and charts explaining how the respiratory virus has spread around the world and how it is being dealt with.
- The site in Chelmsford will help the NHS "cope with the rise in deaths" in the county, authority says.
- Rahul Jagota calls on the government to do "whatever it takes" to protect care home staff.
- Everybody should be avoiding non-essential contact, and you should stay at home wherever possible.