The aim of the Mailing List is to inform you of activities and events happening in and around Pebmarsh. Sign up to stay in touch.
- Following the recent rain and surge in the growth of verges the parish council has liaised with Braintree District Council […]
- To report an issue to Highways please follow this link: https://beta.essexhighways.org/tell-us Issues that can be reported here are: Road, Pavement […]
- Following clarification from Braintree District Council regarding a potential Parish Council meeting at the village hall to discuss a recent […]
- Essex homeowners offered £10,000 to go green and save on bills Funding is available for energy efficiency improvements to help […]
- Whilst the Parish Council upholds and fully supports any individual’s right to object to any given planning application, it does […]
- A big thank you to whoever contacted the Ken Bruce show this morning wishing Paul a speedy recovery. Our thoughts […]
- Posts from Pebmarsh Parish Council for Fri, 11th June 2021 Information update for Pebmarsh Mailing List subscribers. View this email […]
- Posts from Pebmarsh Parish Council for Thu, 10th June 2021 Information update for Pebmarsh Mailing List subscribers. View this email […]
- A NATIONAL bank has announced it is going to close down its Halstead branch.
- Covid infection rates are on the rise as more cases of the Delta variant are identified.
- A BIG-HEARTED schoolgirl is seeing the fruits of her labour after raising hundreds of pounds for charity.
- A RAILWAY museum is promising days of steam-powered fun as it announces the dates for upcoming steam train events.
- A PRIMARY school has closed its doors to the the majority of its students in a bid to keep the children safe following a number of positive Covid cases
- A FESTIVAL for foodies is returning this weekend – but this year guests will be able to get their Covid vaccine in between trying international nibbles.
- Music of the Spheres will arrive in Castle Park in Colchester this July – featuring performers in giant spheres.
- A BENEDICTINE mass is due to take place at a Colchester landmark today for the first time in nearly 500 years.
- Skygazers in Essex are set to be treated to the final “supermoon” of the year as the Earth’s natural satellite appears bigger and brighter in the night sky.
- Colchester United's signings set for Ipswich Town reunion
- Explore the data on coronavirus in the UK and find out how many cases there are in your area.
- Staff on a hospital ward full with Covid-19 patients in January say things are returning to normal.
- The latest announcement means 100 Lloyds and Halifax branches will close this year.
- The government is considering allowing double vaccinated adults to avoid quarantine after travel.
- Six defending champions are included in the first wave of names on the British athletics team for the Tokyo Paralympics.