The aim of the Mailing List is to inform you of activities and events happening in and around Pebmarsh. Sign up to stay in touch.
- The Essex County Council (District of Braintree) (Covid-19 E-Scooter Trial) 2021 I attach for your information a copy of […]
- COVID Volunteer Steward Role Description V1 FAQs Volunteer Stewards V1 Volunteer vaccine role out – newsletter & email resources
- After liaising with County Broadband we have been informed that the build in Pebmarsh is on target to be completed and […]
- Crick’s Road, Colne Engaine Diversion route – Crick’s Road, Colne Engaine (please follow link to map) Following concerns about the condition […]
- Information for Road Users Cause: Roadworks Closure in force: All the time Name: Clays Hill, Pebmarsh Description: Fibre installation Emergency […]
- Posts from Pebmarsh Parish Council for Sat, 16th January 2021 Information update for Pebmarsh Mailing List subscribers. View this email […]
- PEBMARSH PASS IT ON Sharing your emails with our subscribers email from Revd Beverley Vincent I am looking forward to […]
- A FURTHER six Covid-related deaths have been recorded at the trust which runs Colchester Hospital.
- HSBC is set to close its branch in Maldon High Street in July, the brand has confirmed.
- A new branch of German Doner Kebab looks set to open in Colchester High Street.
- COUNTY Hall bosses are urging residents to book Covid-19 tests at a new testing centre in Maldon.
- Footage of platforms packed with commuters piling onto the London Underground have again emerged, raising questions about the safety of key workers.
East Anglian Daily Times
RSS Error: A feed could not be found at `http://www.eadt.co.uk/cmlink/eadt_news_1_210915`; the status code is `404` and content-type is `text/html;charset=UTF-8`
- A British lecturer says a student in the US copied his work and adopted his identity at conferences.
- Use our search tool to find out about coronavirus rules and restrictions where you live.
- A 21-year-old man is charged with murdering a woman in her 20s who died in the early hours of Sunday.
- Toby Speller volunteered for the Marine Unit for 16 years and was an "inspiration to many".
- Pressure grows on PM after non-binding motion on universal credit top-up is passed by 278 votes.